Professional Since: 2006
Touché Professional Since: 2006
Education/Experience: I am a working mother that is passionate about growing better in both my professional and personal life. Graduate from La James International College in Davenport, IA.
Attended Aquage 2-day Master Academy in Chicago, New Orleans, and twice in Miami. There I studied under Naha award winning stylist Eric Fisher, Ann Bray and the rest of the Aquage team. Along with extensive hands on haircutting and long hairdressing there is an in-depth photography/photo shoot class with Luis Alves – Amazing.
- Advanced education with lead stylists Vivienne Mackinder, Ruth Roche and Nick Arrojo.
- Extended men’s haircutting class with American Crew and Pivot Point educators.
- EASI Hair Extension Certified
- Trained and experienced in Coppola Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy
- Daylong seminar with John DiJulius
- Pictorial Imagination to Image Seminar with Damien Carney and the Joico team
- Competed in Passion Magazine Photo Contest twice and had hair style images published in the Passion Hair Fashion Books
- Creating edgy, avant-garde hairstyles that are tasteful and modern.
- Using natural texture and personalized cutting techniques to create free form hairstyles that have lots of movement.
Why Touché?: A comfortable environment working alongside wonderful, supportive women. At Touché I enjoy working with men and women of all ages and types of hair. My favorites are edgy, avant-garde hair trends that are tasteful and up to date. I view myself as a creative artisan and place a personalized touch on every client. Education and growth is encouraged. My Touché family has provided me with the support to grow and I am happy to be here. Future goals are to create beautiful imagery of hairstyles for editorial or salon use.
Words to Live By: “It’s the little things in life that make a difference.”